Mar 2, 2017
Episode 95 of the Guru Performance 'We Do Science' Podcast! In
this episode I (Laurent Bannock) discuss 'Concurrent Training and
Interference' with Jackson Fyfe PhD, Deakin University,
- Defining Concurrent Training &
- Concurrent Exercise Training and the
- Of Mice and Molecules: Animal and Human Studies.
- Strength Training and Endurance Training Adaptations: Molecular
- Periodisation: training, recovery, nutrition etc.
- Science to Practice: What we Really Know and What's Relevant.
Take Home Messages.
Checkout our other podcasts, video blogs and articles on all
things performance nutrition at www.GuruPerformance.com