Feb 24, 2017
Episode 94 of the Guru Performance 'We Do Science' Podcast! In
this episode I (Laurent Bannock) discuss 'Physiology of Champions'
with Michael Joyner MD, Mayo Clinic, USA.
- Faster, Higher, Stronger: Integrative Physiology as
'Experiments in Nature'.
- Science Informs Practice v Practice Informs Science
- Scientific Reductionism and Human Performance Practice
- Historical and Current Views of Human Performance (primarily
endurance athlete context)
- VO2 Max / VO2 Performance, Lactate Threshold, Efficiency,
- Limiting Factors to Optimal Human Performance
Checkout our other podcasts, video blogs and articles on all
things performance nutrition at www.GuruPerformance.com