Dec 7, 2016
Episode 89 of the Guru Performance 'We Do Science' Podcast! In
this episode I (Laurent Bannock) discuss 'Personalised Nutrition:
What Makes You So Special?' with James Betts PhD and Javier
Gonzalez PhD from Bath University, UK. In this session we get
- Defining personalised nutrition
- Is personalised nutrition justified by small differences
- Can measuring differences between people predict individual
responses to personalised nutrition?
- Genetics and personalised nutrition. Concerns with efficacy of
genetic testing and prescribing diets.
- Can measuring individual responses predict who would benefit
from personalised nutrition?
- Responders and non-responders v dependable responders etc.
- Implications and possible solutions to personalised
- Personalised v precision nutrition.
Checkout our other podcasts, video blogs and articles on all
things performance nutrition at www.GuruPerformance.com